- Doctors recommend early exposure to prevent peanut allergies - A pediatricians' group is recommending that infants at high risk of peanut allergies be given foods containing peanuts before they turn 1.
- Teens are shopping more like their parents - Giulia Pugliese is a typical teenager. She likes to look good, and she's particular about what she wears.
- DWI suspect dies shortly before MDC release - The Metropolitan Detention Center says a DWI suspect died in jail custody early Sunday morning.
- Bob Dylan’s ‘Hard Rain’ lyrics going up for auction at Sotheby’s - The draft lyrics for one of Bob Dylan's most influential early songs is going up for auction next month.
- Biography of Jimmy Carter set to be released in 2018 - The author of books on Presidents Barack Obama and Franklin Roosevelt is working on a biography of Jimmy Carter.
- Santa Fe Police investigating suspicious death - SANTA FE (KRQE) – Santa Fe Police are investigating a suspicious death that took place near Cerillos Rd and Vegas Verdes Dr. Police said tha…
- Justin Bieber to perform at MTV Video Music Awards - Justin Bieber will be back on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards.
- New Mexico Military Institute volleyball team involved in bus accident - The New Mexico Military Institute girls college volleyball team was involved in a bus accident Saturday night.
- No improvement: ACT says college exam scores are stagnant - U.S. high schools haven't shown much improvement in the past four years when it comes to preparing college-ready graduates, according to the…
- Study finds peak months for college students’ 1st drug use - Parents worried that their college-bound children might succumb to the temptations of campus life may want to take note of a new analysis th…
Live Stream Schedule
Watch the latest broadcast from KRQE News 13 live or on replay at any time 24/7. Here is our regular programming schedule subject to pre-emptions.
Note: Rebroadcast of programs begins immediately after the last live stream. We may break into programming for special events or special coverage.Tweets by @krqe