Here is a look at New Mexico wildfire risk and forecast tools. These tools include watches and warnings, a drought monitor, and an interactive wildfire map.
• Click/tap the icons on the map to view current conditions.
• Click/tap the Layers icon to customize your interactive view.
• Choose from radar types, weather and storm overlays, storm alert types, and map view screens.
• For weather and storm overlays, you can select more than one at a time to keep you in the weather loop.
• Click on the fire symbols to view updated information on each individual fire.
• Zoom in and out by clicking/tapping on + or – symbols.