- Expert: Kissing Bug scare not a problem in New Mexico - Kissing bug bites can be deadly and their recent appearance in several states is causing an uproar on social media.
- Mark’s Wednesday Evening Forecast - Moisture off the Pacific will collide with a cold front over New Mexico on Thanksgiving night and Black Friday to make for a messy travel si…
- Annual Noche De Luminarias to feature something new - New Mexico State's Annual Noche De Luminarias will feature something really cool this year.
- Police searching for couple accused of a string of crimes - They sound like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde, robbing stores, stealing cars and leading police on a high speed chase.
- Bike share program could be expanding - The bike sharing program in Albuquerque has been so successful that more locations could be added next year.
- ATV customized for nonprofit that helps disabled stolen from yard - An Albuquerque-area nonprofit that takes disabled children and adults – to include veterans – out on off-roading adventures is now without t…
- Fewer Albuquerque teens learning to drive a standard - As standard transmission cars become rarer on the road, fewer and fewer people seem to be learning what used to be an essential skill.
- Albuquerque elementary school gets new field - An elementary school is now using a brand new artificial turf field.
- Albuquerque police investigate possible sexting scandal at multiple high schools - The Albuquerque Police Department is investigating a possible sexting scandal involving multiple Albuquerque high schools.
- Deputies investigate pedestrian crash - Bernalillo County deputies are investigating a crash involving a pedestrian.
Live Stream Schedule
Watch the latest broadcast from KRQE News 13 live or on replay at any time 24/7. Here is our regular programming schedule subject to pre-emptions.
Note: Rebroadcast of programs begins immediately after the last live stream. We may break into programming for special events or special coverage.Tweets by @krqe