- City Council meeting addresses APD raises, firefighter requirements - On Monday night, the Albuquerque City Council met and addressed police raises and firefighter requirements.
- Elderly couple: Mentally ill man terrorizing Albuquerque neighborhood - An elderly couple feels helpless after they claim a mentally ill man has been terrorizing their Albuquerque neighborhood for years.
- Judges, cops worry state change will effect court cases - There are changes coming to downtown Albuquerque-- changes that have the courts and cops a bit worried.
- New Mexico scientists develop tiny, artificial lung - New Mexico researchers are creating a new device to test what people are breathing into their bodies and how harmful it could be.
- Second meeting held on APS academic master plan - On Monday, Albuquerque Public Schools held its second meeting about its academic master plan at Highland High School.
- Police: Woman steals Porsche, posts it on Facebook - An accused car thief caught the attention of a deputy because she was cruising his neighborhood in a Porsche.
- Clovis woman accused of practicing medicine without license - Authorities say a Clovis woman has been arrested for allegedly practicing medicine without a license.
- Man wanted in Bernalillo County murder case now in custody - Authorities say a Roswell man wanted in connection with a murder in Bernalillo County now is in custody.
- Rio Rancho Baseball seeking a 4th state title - The Rio Rancho Rams have known only one coach for it's baseball team since the school opened in 1997.
- Education secretary calls for repeal of 2 transgender laws - Laws in North Carolina and Mississippi that restrict the rights of transgender Americans are hateful and should be repealed, Education Secre…
Live Stream Schedule
Watch the latest broadcast from KRQE News 13 live or on replay at any time 24/7. Here is our regular programming schedule subject to pre-emptions.
Note: Rebroadcast of programs begins immediately after the last live stream. We may break into programming for special events or special coverage.Tweets by @krqe