Enter in person at free Tailgate parties at Sandia Casino each Sunday at 2 pm – 5:30 pm from 8/28/16 to 1/1/17.
2016 Weekly Winners
- August 28: Sylvia Starnes
- September 11: Edward Johnson
- September 18: Raymond Gurule
- September 25: Diedra Baca
- October 2: Ignacio Saavedra
- October 9: Julio Garcia
- October 16: Sandra Turnacliff
- October 23: Celia Ojeda
- October 30: Kimber Fleming
- November 6: Jocelyn Solis
- November 13: Editha Saludo
- November 20: Eli Bigthumb
- November 27: Angela Vigil
- December 4: Joe T. Mares
- December 11: Diedra Baca
- December 18: Anthony Sanchez
- December 25: Raymond Gurele
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Sandia Resort & Casino Tailgate Party Sweepstakes Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by LIN Broadcast Corporation d/b/a KRQE News 13/FOX-NM (“KRQE News 13/FOX-NM”) and Sandia Resort & Casino (“Sandia Resort & Casino”) (together, the “Promotion Parties”). Promotion is only offered in the one hundred (100) mile radius of Sandia Resort & Casino, 30 Rainbow Road, Albuquerque, NM 87113 (the “Promotion Area“). Void outside the Promotion Area and where prohibited.
- Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. KRQE News 13/FOX-NM shall be entitled to interpret these Official Rules as needed — including but not limited to rules regarding entries, deadlines, winner selection, prize restrictions, and eligibility — and all of its decisions are final. By participating, you irrevocably, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules and or any other Promotion-related advertising or materials.
- Promotion begins on August 28, 2016. Final entry deadline is January 1, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) or at end of the relevant Tailgate Party game (see below). Drawings to determine potential winners will be held each Monday from August 29, 2016 through December 19, 2016 and on January 2, 2017. KRQE News 13/FOX-NM’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- For Promotion information and announcements, visit http://foxnewmexico.com (the “Promotion Page”).
- Each winner will be issued an IRS 1099 MISC tax form (or its equivalent) for the ARV of the prize awarded if required and is solely and exclusively responsible for any and all state, federal or local income taxes that may result from his or her acceptance of any prize.
- To be eligible, each entrant must be at least twenty-one (21) years old and a legal United States resident living in the Promotion Area (above).
- Employees of KRQE News 13/FOX-NM, Media General, Inc. (“Media General“), Sandia Resort & Casino, any other television stations in the KRQE News 13/FOX-NM viewing area, any other entity directly involved in the development or administration of the Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, and children), are not eligible to enter or win.
- The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have neither offered nor sponsored this Promotion in any way.
PRIZES & ODDS
- Grand Prize (1): Roundtrip coach class airfare for winner and one (1) guest on Southwest Airlines from Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ) to Houston, Texas, two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy) at an area hotel in Houston, and two (2) tickets (general reserved seating) to see the Championship Game on February 5, 2017 at NRG Stadium, NRG Parkway, Houston, Texas 77054 (a “Game”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV“): $10,000.
- Weekly Prizes (16): Roundtrip coach class airfare for winner and one (1) guest from Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (single standard room, double occupancy) at an area hotel, and two (2) tickets (general reserved seating) to a scheduled professional football game (each a “Game”) in the “Weekly Destination” corresponding to the relevant drawing date in the “Weekly Prize Chart” below. ARV: $2,152 to $3,478. See Weekly Prize Chart.
WEEKLY PRIZE CHART
|Drawing Date||Weekly Destination||Game||Game Date||ARV|
|8/29/2016||Dallas, Texas||Giants v Cowboys||9/11/2016||$ 3,478.00|
|9/12/2016||Cincinnati, Ohio||Broncos v Bengals||9/25/2016||$ 3,408.00|
|9/19/2016||San Francisco, California||Cowboys v 49ers||10/2/2016||$ 3,004.00|
|9/26/2016||Dallas, Texas||Bengals v Cowboys||10/9/2016||$ 2,568.00|
|10/3/2016||Seattle, Washington||Falcons v Seahawks||10/16/2016||$ 3,424.00|
|10/10/2016||San Francisco, California||Buccaneers v 49ers||10/23/2016||$ 3,004.00|
|10/17/2016||Denver, Colorado||Chargers v Broncos||10/30/2016||$ 2,152.00|
|10/25/2016||San Diego, California||Titans v Chargers||11/6/2016||$ 2,716.00|
|10/31/2016||Phoenix, Arizona||49ers v Cardinals||11/13/2016||$ 2,252.00|
|11/7/2016||Dallas, Texas||Ravens v Cowboys||11/20/2016||$ 2,568.00|
|11/14/2016||Denver, Colorado||Chiefs v Broncos||11/27/2016||$ 2,152.00|
|11/21/2016||Phoenix, Arizona||Redskins v Cardinals||12/4/2016||$ 2,252.00|
|11/28/2016||Los Angeles, California||Falcons v Rams||12/11/2016||$ 2,716.00|
|12/5/2016||Denver, Colorado||Patriots v Broncos||12/18/2016||$ 2,152.00|
|12/12/2016||Oakland, California||Colts v Raiders||12/24/2016||$ 2,788.00|
|12/19/2016||San Diego, California||Chiefs v Chargers||1/1/2017||$ 2,788.00|
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Limit one (1) prize per household.
- Actual value of any prize or any prize component may vary depending on dates selected and/or seasonal or industry fluctuations. If actual value of any prize awarded is less than the ARV stated above, winner will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for difference in value.
- Hotel or resort accommodations and travel dates are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations, are subject to change without notice, and may not be combined with any other offer. Winners may be required to coordinate travel with specified travel agent. Blackout dates may apply.
- Prize trip travel and seat selection are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Travel may be capacity controlled and seats may not be available on all flights or in all markets. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. Prize ticket travel may not accrue frequent flyer points. Stopovers/Upgrades/Wait-listing/Open Returns may not be permitted for tickets booked with prize certificate. Prize tickets are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of prize certificates or vouchers is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel.
- Each guest must be at least eighteen (18) years old or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and may be required (or his/her parent or legal guardian may be required) to sign a liability waiver and/or publicity release prior to receipt of prize tickets and travel documents and/or confirmation of reservations. Winners and guests must travel on same itinerary and use the tickets or passes together.
- Winners and guests are solely responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any picture identification necessary for travel and any travel insurance or any other form of insurance desired and to be in possession of all necessary travel documents at the time and point of departure. Carrier may deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any air or ground transportation.
- All travel and hotel or resort accommodations of any prize are valid only on the dates set forth above in the prize description or on any tickets or passes. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by any selected transportation carrier as detailed in the relevant passenger ticket contract. Other restrictions apply.
- All prize tickets and/or passes are valid only on the dates set forth above in the prize description or on the tickets or passes. Exact seat locations will be determined by Game venues. Use of tickets or passes is subject to all Game venue rules, regulations, policies and restrictions. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for weather, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, player/referee/labor or other strike or work stoppage, or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Game or closure of any stadium or any other inability to use prize tickets or passes in whole or in part and the terms and conditions on, or applicable to, the tickets or passes will govern in such event. Promotion Parties will not replace any lost, stolen or damaged prize tickets, passes, vouchers or similar items once they are in possession of any winner or guest.
- Winners and guests agree to comply with all applicable Game venue regulations and policies in connection with any prize and/or any prize component and acknowledge that Game venue may remove or deny entry to any person, including any winner or guest, who engages in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Game venue visitor, guest, employee or other person, or in any other way that violates any Game venue policies.
- All prize details shall be at KRQE News 13/FOX-NM’s sole discretion. Each winner assumes sole responsibility for all expenses and incidental costs associated with the prize not explicitly outlined above, including without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes (if any), surcharges, fees, tips, gratuities, parking, concessions, souvenirs, merchandise, additional transportation, travel or lodging, food, beverages, snacks, resort services, room service, laundry service, spa treatments, local and long distance telephone calls, Internet access, and personal items, transfers, airline or airport fees, security fees, baggage charges, passport expenses, passenger tariffs or duties, trip or travel insurance, service or facility charges, excursions, sightseeing, and upgrades. Hotel or resort may require valid major credit card or cash deposit for incidentals. Any person who wins prizes through any KRQE News 13/FOX-NM-sponsored promotions with cumulative value equal to or greater than $600 in a calendar year will receive an IRS 1099 Form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. The right to receive any prize is not transferrable. Any prize or portion thereof not used or accepted by any winner is forfeited and no cash or substitute will be offered or permitted, unless required by law. Prizes may not be substituted except that KRQE News 13/FOX-NM in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- Prizes offered are provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Promotion Parties. Promotion Parties have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Other restrictions apply.
- Entries will be accepted beginning August 28, 2016 at 2:00 p.m. MT and ending January 1, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. MT. To enter, visit Sandia Resort & Casino, 30 Rainbow Road, Albuquerque, NM 87113, during any free Tailgate Party and follow the instructions to complete an official entry form with all required information, which may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, and age or date of birth and drop it into the official entry container. Tailgate Parties will be held every Sunday beginning on August 28, 2016 and ending on January 1, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. or the end of the football game featured during the Tailgate Party, whichever is later, based on the official scoreboard clock. This is the only method of entry. Entries will not be accepted via U.S. mail, e-mail, or any other method.
- To be eligible for consideration during any particular Tailgate Party, all entries must be received no later than the end of the corresponding game, or 5:30 p.m. MT, whichever is later. All entries must be received by KRQE News 13/FOX-NM no later than January 1, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. MT. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt by KRQE News 13/FOX-NM. KRQE News 13/FOX-NM will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
- Non-winning entries will not carry forward to subsequent selection dates, if any. Limit one (1) entry per person per Tailgate Party. Additional entries received from any such person thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, mechanical, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different e-mail addresses, or the submission of false contact information under multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, accounts or logins) or any other devices or artifices to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries are prohibited and suspected or detected entry method violations may void some or all entries submitted by that entrant, in KRQE News 13/FOX-NM’s sole discretion. No group submissions will be accepted.
- Entries must include a working daytime telephone number and valid e-mail address for the entrant. KRQE News 13/FOX-NM is not responsible for voice or electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of call blocking of any kind or inability to leave a voice message or passive or as to e-mail, active filtering of any kind. Entrants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by KRQE News 13/FOX-NM. KRQE News 13/FOX-NM is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries are void. KRQE News 13/FOX-NM reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. Entries become the property of KRQE News 13/FOX-NM and will not be returned or acknowledged.
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION
- On each Monday from August 29, 2016 through December 19, 2016, or within a reasonable time thereafter, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM or its designee will randomly choose one (1) name from all timely entries received, for a total of seventeen (17) names. Subject to verification of eligibility, the persons whose names are so drawn will be declared the Weekly Prize winners. On January 2, 2017, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM will select one (1) name at random from all time entries received during the December 25, 2016 and January 1, 2017 Tailgate Parties. Subject to verification of eligibility, the person whose name is so drawn will be declared the Grand Prize winner.
- KRQE News 13/FOX-NM will contact each potential winner using the information supplied by winner on his or her entry form. Each winner must respond to initial notification within forty-eight (48) hours and may be required to present valid photo identification and/or to sign an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability waiver, publicity release (where legal), tax forms and/or other legal documents and to provide such documents to KRQE News 13/FOX-NM within five (5) business days after initial notification and as a condition of receiving prize. KRQE News 13/FOX-NM in its sole discretion may allow for transmission of verification documents via fax or e-mail. Winners will receive instructions on scheduling or booking prize travel or other arrangements If any prize is mailed, winner shall assume all risk of loss, damage, theft, late or missed delivery. If applicable, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM, in its sole discretion, may permit a verified winner to authorize, in writing, another adult to pick up his or her prize; provided that winner must agree to release and hold KRQE News 13/FOX-NM harmless from all liability for any prize claimed by his or her authorized designee and winner’s designee will be required present photo ID.
- In the event that any potential winner (a) cannot be contacted directly by, or does not respond to, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM within forty-eight (48) hours of initial attempted notification, (b) fails to satisfy any eligibility or verification requirement herein, (c) declines to accept the prize, or (d) is otherwise determined to be ineligible, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM in its discretion may disqualify that individual and an alternate winner will be chosen by random drawing as soon as reasonably practicable after such disqualification. Alternate winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules. If time permits, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM will conduct up to two (2) alternate winner drawings for any prize. If KRQE News 13/FOX-NM cannot verify a winner for a particular prize after two (2) alternate winner drawings or there is not enough time remaining prior to the corresponding Weekly Prize trip to verify such winner, no further drawings will be held for that prize and that prize will not be awarded.
- KRQE News 13/FOX-NM may, in its sole discretion, post the verified winners’ names on the Promotion Page and/or any of KRQE News 13/FOX-NM’s websites, including http://foxnewmexico.com, and on or in any of KRQE News 13/FOX-NM’s social media pages or channels, and broadcast them on any of KRQE News 13/FOX-NM’s stations.
- By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to award KRQE News 13/FOX-NM the right to publicize his or her name, photographs (including the use and appearance of his or her photograph on KRQE News 13/FOX-NM’s websites), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- By entering the Promotion, you agree that KRQE News 13/FOX-NM, Sandia Resort & Casino, Media General, NFL Entities, Facebook, Inc., any other company involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and a range of subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, prize suppliers, directors, officers, employees, agents and related persons (collectively, the “Released Parties”): (a) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to lost, disconnected, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not properly submitted or received by KRQE News 13/FOX-NM by any deadline stated above; (b) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or other participants, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or in the printing of this offer, administration of this Promotion, or in the selection or announcement of the winners or prizes; (c) are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Promotion or downloading of any software or materials; (d) are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion; (e) are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any entry materials; (f) are not responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure; and (g) are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the acceptance of entries, the selection of winners, the prizes or otherwise in any Promotion-related materials.
- RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO any prize. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE Promotion OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, AWARD OF any prize OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. RELEASED PARTIES OFFER NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE Promotion OR RELATED WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from any and all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, relating to or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, (a) your participation or inability to participate, in the Promotion or any Promotion-related or prize-related activity; (b) the use by Released Parties (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Promotion; (c) the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of any prize; and (d) any other claim or cause of action you may have against any Released Party.
- BY entering THE Promotion, you FURTHER AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE Promotion, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE Promotion, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND you HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
- SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE ABILITY TO PURSUE CLASS ACTION REMEDIES, OR ON CERTAIN KINDS OF DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
- KRQE News 13/FOX-NM reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, or any part thereof, in the event that KRQE News 13/FOX-NM determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or any other cause beyond KRQE News 13/FOX-NM’s control. In such an event, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM will post notice of same at the Promotion Page and select the winners at random from all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as KRQE News 13/FOX-NM, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
- KRQE News 13/FOX-NM reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if KRQE News 13/FOX-NM concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other any operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards KRQE News 13/FOX-NM or any other Promotion Party, entrant or other participant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including through the use of any prohibited device or method. Any failure by KRQE News 13/FOX-NM to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DEFRAUD, TAMPER WITH, OR DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE, THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE Promotion MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND KRQE News 13/FOX-NM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY AVAILABLE DAMAGES OR REMEDIES AGAINST SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND/OR REFER SUCH MATTERS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All activity arising out of and relating to the Promotion, including any reference to the status of any person as a “winner” is subject to verification and/or auditing for compliance with the Official Rules. If KRQE News 13/FOX-NM determines, in its sole discretion, that verification or auditing activity evidences non-compliance of an entry and/or entrant with the Official Rules, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM reserves the right to disqualify such entry and/or entrant from the Promotion and any prize at any time. KRQE News 13/FOX-NM reserves the right to conduct a background check on any or all potential winners and to disqualify any individual based on such background check if KRQE News 13/FOX-NM determines in its sole discretion that awarding a prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on KRQE News 13/FOX-NM. Each entrant agrees to cooperate with KRQE News 13/FOX-NM and its representatives in connection with any and all verification, auditing and/or background check activities.
- KRQE News 13/FOX-NM reserves the right to correct typographical, printing or clerical errors in any Promotion-related materials. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, KRQE News 13/FOX-NM reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing from among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or other participants or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by New Mexico law, without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Mexico.
- By entering the Promotion, you expressly (a) agree that any legal proceedings arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the federal or state courts located in Bernalillo County, New Mexico, and (b) consent to the mandatory and exclusive jurisdiction in such courts with respect to any such legal proceedings.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of this Promotion. Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or sponsorship of the
WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the final Winners’ List, visit the Promotion Page or http://foxnewmexico.com or mail a SASE to: Sandia Resort & Casino Tailgate Party Sweepstakes Giveaway c/o KRQE News 13/FOX-NM, 13 Broadcast Plaza, Albuquerque, NM 87104, specifying either “Winners’ List” or “Official Rules.” Winners’ List will be available after February 2, 2017.