ALBUQUERQUE, NM (KRQE) – Presbyterian Medical Group will provide free flu shots at Presbyterian locations in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Los Lunas and Belen on Saturday, October 7, 2017. Clinic hours are 8 a.m. to noon or until the vaccine is gone.
- 3436 Isleta Blvd. SW – Albuquerque, NM 87105
- 401 San Mateo Blvd. SE – Albuquerque, NM 87108
- 200 Emilio Lopez Rd. – Los Lunas, NM 87031
- 4005 High Resort Blvd. SE – Rio Rancho, NM 87124
- 609 S. Christopher Rd. – Belen, NM 87002
The 2017-2018 flu vaccine will protect against four strains of seasonal flu:
- Influenza A H3N2-type virus
- Influenza A H1N1-type virus
- Two Influenza B-type viruses
Flu shots are offered to individuals 5 years and older. For their safety, children under the age of 5 cannot receive flu shots through this clinic. Please contact your child’s primary care provider to receive a properly dosed flu shot.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that everyone six months and older receive the flu vaccine.