The two Albuquerque mayoral candidates Tim Keller and Dan Lewis squared off Saturday night in the final mayoral debate of the 2017 race.
Watch the intense debate and hear how each of them stand on topics that are important to you.
1. How do you intend to fight the crime problem in the city?
2. You both want to raise the number of police officers. What will you do that the previous administration was not able to do?
3. Mr. Lewis, you plan to spend $15-million dollars increasing the number of officers. Where will the money come from?
4. Will either of you commit to not raising taxes?
5. How would you solve the addiction problem in the city that drives so much of our crime?
6. Is APD doing enough to reform?
7. Is the DOJ biased against APD?
8. How will you improve the city’s economy?
9. How will you bring jobs to the city?
10. Do you support right to work legislation for the state?