For the second year in a row, Chef Quinones won the Chef & Shaker Competition at Santa Fe’s Scottish Rite Temple. They are also getting ready for their Vara Wine Dinner on June 22.
- 5 Russet Potatoes
- 1 Quart of Spanish Olive Oil
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 1 bunch of fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ground chile pequin.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of Pimenton Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Peel, dice and cover potatoes in olive oil garlic and herbs.
- Cover with foil and bake at 250 degrees for 90 minutes.
- Remove from oven cool down and then fry in oil until crispy.
- Toss with chile flake, parsley and more garlic.
- Top with spicy aioli, which is mayonnaise, garlic and pimento.
Brought to you by: New Mexico Living, segment paid by Hotel Andaluz