Training has already begun and we’re getting ready to get muddy – all to benefit the Carrie Tingley Hospital Foundation.
Mudd Volleyball June 3rd, Games begin at 9:00 am
- Register for Mudd Volleyball
- Visit Mudd Volleyball Frequently Asked Questions
- Download the Official Mudd Volleyball Rules
- Get Mudd @ ABQMuddVolleyball.org
- How to help the Carrie Tingley Hospital Foundation
Come out and have fun in the mudd and make a difference in the lives of some remarkable kids.
Mudd Volleyball is a charitable and recreational volleyball tournament played in the Mudd! Players must be 18 years of age to get in the Mudd. Teams are guaranteed 5 round robin games with rally scoring, weather permitting. Winning teams will advance to playoff rounds. Your team can include 12 players. Teams may have up to 8 players on the court at any time and no fewer than 6 players on the court at any time. Teams must be co-ed with at least half the players on the court being female.
Special Mudd Contests include:
- Team Costume Contest! Bond with your team and get creative. Costumes judged at 8:30 am by the main stage. Trophy awarded.
- Tent Decorating Contest! Decorate your tent! Trophy awarded.
- Best Team Name Contest! The winning team name will get a free basic team in 2018!
Get muddy at mudd volleyball 2017!