ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – PNM is offering some New Mexicans some help with their power bills.
Customers under a certain income level may qualify for its Good Neighbor Fund. Fellow PNM customers make it possible by donating to an account that pays others’ bills.
If you’re interested in applying, an assistance event will be held Friday at the Alamoso Community Center from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
To apply for assistance, please bring:
- Your current PNM electric bill (applicant name and account holder must be the same)
- Proof of all household income including a current bank statement with deposit information
- Identification for all adults in the home
- Identification for all children in the home (birth certificates, shot records, etc.)
- Proof of LIHEAP application