ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, the following offices and services will be altering their normal operating hours.
Bernalillo County offices will be closed Thursday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 25.
- Most city of Albuquerque offices are closed on Nov. 24 and Nov. 25. For more information click here.
- Regular Thursday solid waste collection will happen Friday. Regular Friday solid waste collection will happen Friday.
- All community centers in the city of Albuquerque will be closed on:
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24
- Friday, November 25
- Saturday, November 26
- Sunday, November 27
- They will reopen on Monday, November 26.
- There will be no ABQ Ride or Sun Van service on Thanksgiving Day. ABQ Ride will resume service on Friday, Nov. 25th but it will run a Saturday schedule with no Rail Runner Service. For more information on ABQ Ride click here.
City of Rio Rancho offices and facilities will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 25 for the Thanksgiving holiday. The recycling center will be closed on Saturday Nov. 26 as well.
- All city of Santa Fe Business Offices will be closed Thursday, Nov. 24.
- There will be no Santa Fe Trails Bus Service Nov. 24. Service will resume Friday but the buses will run on a Saturday schedule.
- Village of Los Lunas offices will close on Nov. 24 and reopen on Monday, Nov. 28.
- Friday, Nov. 25 solid waste pickups will be on Monday, Nov. 28.
Lincoln National Forest offices will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 24. The offices will resume regular business hours on Friday.
New Mexico MVD offices will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 24 and Friday, Nov. 25.