ALBUQUERQUE, N.M (KRQE) – You have another chance to register for this year’s Toys for Tots program on Thursday, November 10th.
Toy for Tots is a program where unwrapped toys are collected each year and distributed to needy children as Christmas gifts.
This year, registration will take place at eight different locations from 9 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. For the remaining registration dates, see below:
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 – Cesar Chavez Community Ctr. 7505 Kathryn Ave. SE
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 – Barelas Community Ctr. 801 Barelas Rd SW
- Thursday, December 1, 2016 – Alamosa Community Ctr. 6900 Gonzales Rd SW
- Friday, December 9, 2016 – Los Griegos HSSC-1231 Candelaria Rd. NW
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016 – Cesar Chavez Community Ctr. 7505 Kathryn Ave. SE
Please note, only parents and legal guardians are allowed to register children. The child must be 6 months old and up to 10 years of age to qualify. If you are planning on registering, you will need to bring the following items:
- Valid Photo ID
- Birth Certificate or Proof of Birth
- Proof of address
- PNM, NM Gas, Mortgage Statement, Lease, State or Federal Documentation
- Must have parent/legal guardian name and current address
- Solicitation or advertisement mail will not be accepted.