ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Rapid Transit project is looking to hire contractors.
Bradbury Stamm Construction has launched a web page with job openings for the project. They’re looking to bring on a variety of technical expertise and preferably those who live within a mile of the construction zone.
Positions are also available at some ART construction sub-contractors.
For more information on working for ART, click here.
- Loan fund launched to help businesses impacted by ART construction
- Car gets stuck on ART platform in Nob Hill
- Boutique starts ‘Shop Like You Give a Beep’ campaign to help save business
- Skateboard and tire marks leave streaks on ART platforms
- ART construction leads Nob Hill business to close for a day