ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Rapid Transit project is looking to hire contractors.
Bradbury Stamm Construction has launched a web page with job openings for the project. They’re looking to bring on a variety of technical expertise and preferably those who live within a mile of the construction zone.
Positions are also available at some ART construction sub-contractors.
For more information on working for ART, click here.
- City eyeing Westside projects to cut down on congestion
- City Councilor proposes free bus fares during ART construction
- Trees along Central turned into ‘prisoners’ awaiting ART death sentence
- Bernalillo County residents want chance to vote on ART
- City Councilors: Where is the Albuquerque Rapid Transit funding?