ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Rapid Transit project is looking to hire contractors.
Bradbury Stamm Construction has launched a web page with job openings for the project. They’re looking to bring on a variety of technical expertise and preferably those who live within a mile of the construction zone.
Positions are also available at some ART construction sub-contractors.
For more information on working for ART, click here.
- ART traffic seeps onto side streets, leaving drivers frustrated
- City teams up with local artists, Nob Hill business amid ART construction
- Drivers take ART anger out on construction workers
- Lawsuits filed by opponents of ART project dropped in joint decision
- After construction sign vandalized, neighbors believe it’s a jab at ART