ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Rapid Transit project is looking to hire contractors.
Bradbury Stamm Construction has launched a web page with job openings for the project. They’re looking to bring on a variety of technical expertise and preferably those who live within a mile of the construction zone.
Positions are also available at some ART construction sub-contractors.
For more information on working for ART, click here.
- Drivers ignoring ‘no left turn’ signs get stuck in ART construction
- Many parking spots along ART corridor now bigger
- Businesses along Central affected by ART construction hold ‘block party’
- First Albuquerque Rapid Transit electric buses unveiled
- City councilors defer vote on resolution that could reverse parts of ART project