ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Rapid Transit project is looking to hire contractors.
Bradbury Stamm Construction has launched a web page with job openings for the project. They’re looking to bring on a variety of technical expertise and preferably those who live within a mile of the construction zone.
Positions are also available at some ART construction sub-contractors.
For more information on working for ART, click here.
- ART mistake confusing drivers along Central Avenue
- ART “punch list” construction repair work spans most stations, surrounding areas
- Construction begins Wednesday to address ART issues
- University, Paseo still up for future potential ART bus rapid transit routes
- Company responsible for ART bus problems was not city’s first choice