ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is holding an event Tuesday to promote business along Central during construction on the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project.
The ART team kicked off a series of events last week called, “ART Beat on the Street,” aiming to encourage the public to visit Central Avenue businesses during the construction of the new bus line.
Tuesday’s event is happening at O’Niell’s on Central and Washington and will feature live music, giveaways and a fundraiser to help the homeless.
For more information, click here.
- ART construction worker helps blind man cross busy intersection
- Property owner battles city in court concerning ART construction
- Music video portrays residents’ frustrations with ART
- Nob Hill restaurant wants landscaping rocks gone after windows smashed, again
- Albuquerque barber obstructs bike lane with advertisement
- New drone footage shows ART bus line progress