ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is holding an event Tuesday to promote business along Central during construction on the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project.
The ART team kicked off a series of events last week called, “ART Beat on the Street,” aiming to encourage the public to visit Central Avenue businesses during the construction of the new bus line.
Tuesday’s event is happening at O’Niell’s on Central and Washington and will feature live music, giveaways and a fundraiser to help the homeless.
For more information, click here.
- City promotes safety of new ART security officers on billboard
- Video: Albuquerque driver crosses into ART bus lane, causing crash
- City councilor proposes ordinances to help promote safety for ART buses
- New ART mobile app launches
- City reminds drivers to stay out of ART bus lanes
- ART buses are now ready to ride