ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is holding an event Tuesday to promote business along Central during construction on the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project.
The ART team kicked off a series of events last week called, “ART Beat on the Street,” aiming to encourage the public to visit Central Avenue businesses during the construction of the new bus line.
Tuesday’s event is happening at O’Niell’s on Central and Washington and will feature live music, giveaways and a fundraiser to help the homeless.
For more information, click here.
- Businesses upset over ART construction closing parking in Nob Hill
- ART construction crews forced to re-do sections of concrete due to cracks
- City councilors to discuss resolution that could end ART
- Councilor says resolution could ‘shut down’ ART
- Albuquerque business making drivers smile with ART signs
- City to present more possible changes for Central Avenue corridor