ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is holding an event Tuesday to promote business along Central during construction on the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project.
The ART team kicked off a series of events last week called, “ART Beat on the Street,” aiming to encourage the public to visit Central Avenue businesses during the construction of the new bus line.
Tuesday’s event is happening at O’Niell’s on Central and Washington and will feature live music, giveaways and a fundraiser to help the homeless.
For more information, click here.
- ART asphalt sealing work starts Wednesday on Central from Coors to Yucca
- City ramps up security for ART busline with cameras and guards
- Central not only street impacted by ART construction
- KRQE Poll: Majority of voters believe ART won’t bring business to Central corridor
- New lights installed along Central in time for New Mexico State Fair
- Businesses frustrated after ART construction causes internet outage