ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is holding an event Tuesday to promote business along Central during construction on the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project.
The ART team kicked off a series of events last week called, “ART Beat on the Street,” aiming to encourage the public to visit Central Avenue businesses during the construction of the new bus line.
Tuesday’s event is happening at O’Niell’s on Central and Washington and will feature live music, giveaways and a fundraiser to help the homeless.
For more information, click here.
- UNM attributes shuttle delays to ART construction
- Albuquerque business owners meet with ART contractors
- Shop owner says business is struggling to survive because of ART
- City of Albuquerque combines ART project with intersection construction
- Albuquerque Rapid Transit construction near Nob Hill, Old Town to resume
- ART traffic control, barricades costing Albuquerque $4.3M