ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is holding an event Tuesday to promote business along Central during construction on the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project.
The ART team kicked off a series of events last week called, “ART Beat on the Street,” aiming to encourage the public to visit Central Avenue businesses during the construction of the new bus line.
Tuesday’s event is happening at O’Niell’s on Central and Washington and will feature live music, giveaways and a fundraiser to help the homeless.
For more information, click here.
- Businesses gear up for first weekend since ART construction
- City to drivers: Due to ART project, take another route
- Drivers: ‘Horrible’ ART construction takes hour to get through
- Nob Hill business owners feel impact of ART construction
- ART free parking causes confusion; some break the rules
- Some drivers avoid Central due to ART construction