ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is holding an event Tuesday to promote business along Central during construction on the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project.
The ART team kicked off a series of events last week called, “ART Beat on the Street,” aiming to encourage the public to visit Central Avenue businesses during the construction of the new bus line.
Tuesday’s event is happening at O’Niell’s on Central and Washington and will feature live music, giveaways and a fundraiser to help the homeless.
For more information, click here.
- Three roads in UNM area to close for ART construction
- Popular restaurant’s ‘enter’ sign competes with nearby ‘no left-turn’ sign on Central
- Business bingo hits West Central area impacted by ART
- ART project to receive $50M in federal funding
- Piece of Albuquerque history uncovered by ART construction crews
- Blind man falls into ditch at ART construction site