ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Heavy construction for the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project is set to start October 17th.
Construction is expected to start on the north side of the street between Cedar and Ash. You will also see workers out at University and Central doing median work.
Crews will also be doing the same between Stanford and Girard, Wellesley and Carlisle, and Washington and Monroe.
- Albuquerque Rapid Transit site offering ways to stay up-to-date
- Heavy Albuquerque Rapid Transit construction to start in October
- City signs official Albuquerque Rapid Transit deal
- Homeowner blames ART-related water line work for pipes bursting
- Albuquerque Rapid Transit construction officially begins
- County Commission votes ‘yes’ to ART advisory question on ballot