ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – New details on the final days of 10-year-old Victoria Martens’ life are being released as the case around her accused killers continues to grow and some of the details are hard to hear.
Victoria was killed last month, allegedly by her mother Michelle Martens, her boyfriend Fabian Gonzales and his cousin Jessica Kelley.
Now search warrants in the case reveal that Victoria was victimized in the weeks leading up to her death.
Michelle told police she had allowed other men to sexually assault Victoria and another child in the family. She says she met some of these men online through the dating site Plenty of Fish, and one was a coworker.
Michelle told police she didn’t get paid for it but would do it for her own pleasure.
While Michelle claims she never allowed video or pictures to be taken. Police aren’t convinced. They’ve taken all the cell phones, a camcorder, computer tablets and other electronic devices from the scene to find the other men involved and just how many there are.
Albuquerque police are working with federal investigators on this part of the case.
- State wants Google to release records in Victoria Martens case
- Jessica Kelley sentenced to 7 years in prison for drug dealing charge
- State requests EBT card records in Victoria Martens’ murder investigation
- APD chief recommends 1 day suspension for former spokesperson
- Prosecutors ask to examine phone suspect used prior to Victoria Martens’ murder
- Man suspected of trying to kiss Victoria Martens was accused in kidnapping case
- One year since murder of 10-year-old Victoria Martens
- Victoria Martens’ grandparents file lawsuit against Albuquerque Police
- Judge sets trial order for suspects in Victoria Martens’ murder case
- Suspect in Victoria Marten’s murder in court on separate charges
- Petroglyph Elementary dedicates yearbook page to Victoria Martens
- Prosecutors ask to search cellphones of suspects in Victoria Martens’ murder case
- Judge denies venue change but separates trials for suspects in Victoria Martens’ case
- State files motion to separate murder trials in Victoria Martens’ case
- CYFD looks into program to teach students about child abuse
- Community dedicates tree to 10-year-old Victoria Martens
- CYFD releases review of Victoria Martens’ case
- Investigators release autopsy results on 10-year-old Victoria Martens
- Prosecutors recover new evidence in Victoria Marten’s murder case
- Hundreds gather to remember Victoria Martens at public memorial service