ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – If you’ve been to the Montano Transit Center you may not have noticed it, or maybe you weren’t sure it was.
The three brown pillars in the northeast corner of the parking lot may look like art, but they actually serve as one of Bernalillo County’s Little Free Libraries.
The libraries offer a basic share system: take a book, leave a book.
The little library is one of five throughout Albuquerque.
You can find other Little Free Libraries at the following locations:
- Gateway Park, 100 Isleta Blvd. SW
- Montano Railrunner Station, 130 Montaño Rd. NW
- Paradise Hills Community Center, 5901 Paradise Blvd, NW
- East Mountains,12220 North NM 14, Suite A, Cedar Crest, NM
- Talin Market, 88 Louisiana Blvd. SE