ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – A total of 11 local companies will be hiring at job fair in Albuquerque on Monday.
The event is at New Mexico Workforce Connection at Broadway and Mountain.
Some of the jobs include substitute teachers, pharmacy techs, corrections officers and baristas. Anyone interested is asked to bring their resume.
It runs from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Below is a list of the participating employers:
- Express Employment professionals
- ItsQuest Staffing
- Kelly Services
- Lovelace Women’s Hospital
- Mechanical Control Solutions
- New Mexico Corrections Department
- New Research Center at the University of Chicago
- Rio Grande Berkshire Hathaway Company
- Starbucks Coffee
- We Care Agency, Inc.