ROSWELL, N.M. (KRQE) – Road closures are stacking up across the southeast part of New Mexico as more snow accumulates.
As of 8:30 pm Saturday, the following roads in that part of the state are closed:
- I-40 Westbound from the state line to Santa Rosa
- US 54 from mile marker 225 to 241 and mile marker 205 to 224
- NM 20 from Fort Sumner to mile marker 0
- US 60 from Vaughn to mile marker 381
- US 70 from Ruidoso to Elida including through Roswell
- US 380 from Roswell nearly to the state line
- US 285 from Carlsbad to mile marker 1
- US 82 from mile marker 0 to mile marker 171 Lovington
- NM 206 from mile marker 46 Milnesand to mile marker 83
- NM 267 from Portales to mile marker 32
Difficult driving conditions are expected on roads that have not yet been shut down as more snow is expected overnight.