There are a number of events happening around New Mexico to celebrate Independence Day. Here is a list of Fourth of July events, closures and information from around the state.
July 4th Weekend Events
- Fourth of July at Loma Colorado Park
- 4th of July Parade and Bike Decorating Contest
- Pork and Brew (July 3 – 5, 2015)
- Las Cruces July Fourth Celebration (July 3 – 4, 2015)
- Roswell UFO Festival (July 2 – 5, 2015)
- Freedom Days (July 2 – 5, 2015)
- Fire on the 4th Classic Car and Motorcycle Show (July 3 – 4, 2015)
- Fourth of July Ice Cream Social
- Fourth of July Park Festival and Parade at Gough Park – 575-538-3785
- Deming Fireworks at the Southwestern New Mexico Fairgrounds – 575-546-8848
- Star Spangled Celebration at the Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort (July 2, 2015)
- Mescalero Apache Ceremonial – 575-464-4494
- Clayton Fourth of July Celebration (July 2 – 4, 2015)
- All city, county, state and federal offices are shut down Friday and throughout the weekend.
- Some banks are also closed Friday and Saturday.
- Buses in Albuquerque will run normal Friday, but will have no service on Saturday.
- Albuquerque July Fourth Closures
- Rio Rancho Independence Day Closures
City of Albuquerque
- To report illegal fireworks on July 3, 4, 5, call (505) 833-7335.
- To report a fire call 911
- To report illegal fireworks, call the Bernalillo County non-emergency number, (505) 798-7000. People using fireworks illegally are a real concern; however, residents are encouraged to keep the 911 lines open for fire, medical and law enforcement emergencies.