TIME MAGAZINE – Not many of us like to get up early to go to work, but are you unintentionally starting the day off badly?
According to TIME Magazine, these are the common mistakes people make that can ruin the beginning of the day.
- Waking up to unpleasantness. Starting the day with an annoying alarm is going to make you wake up with irritation. Time says to try and wake up with your favorite music.
- Rushing through your routine stresses you out and it doesn’t give your brain a chance to decompress.
- Skipping breakfast. A good breakfast will keep you focused.
- Throwing yourself into work. Don’t check work email right after you roll out of bed. Give yourself some time.
- Putting off big things until the last minute.