Crews respond to early-morning chimney fire

Fire

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – Early Friday morning, firefighters responded to a chimney fire at a home located at 6277 Viramontes Road Northwest.

The Albuquerque Fire Department says everyone inside the home was able to evacuate safely, but the family will be displaced due to the damage.

KRQE.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Users who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s