CLOVIS, N.M. (KRQE) – There’s been another case of extreme animal cruelty in New Mexico.
Someone called the Clovis Animal Rescue Wednesday saying they found a 2-year-old pug named Frank with severe burns to its neck, head and eyes.
A vet says it appears the dog had been doused in chemicals and will most likely need to have an eye removed and there’s a good chance he’ll be blind in the other eye.
This is the second dog burned recently.
In Lovington someone poured acid all over this one year old dog now named Stormey.
Stormey underwent several surgeries and is expected to recover.