Trash fire sparks structure fire in north ABQ

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – Fire officials say a trash fire led to a much bigger fire Saturday in north Albuquerque.

Firefighters responded to Roy Avenue and 4th Street just after 1:30 p.m. Saturday.

Officials say that someone was burning trash which ignited a garage in the area.

No further details have been released.

Stay with KRQE for updates.

KRQE.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Users who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus