CHIMAYO, N.M. (KRQE) – Tens of thousands are making their way through the winding roads in Chimayo to El Santuario coming from all over the state and elsewhere.
Some of those making the trip are walking for loved ones who can’t while other make the journey joining others who make the pilgrimage to pray and reflect on the meaning of Good Friday once they reach the church.
- Photos: Annual Tomé Pilgrimage
- Photos: Chimayo Pilgrimage to El Santuario
- Photos: Marking Jesus’ journey on Good Friday
- Sky News 13 Video: Tomé Pilgrimage
- Walkers honor family on Tomé Pilgrimage
- Hundreds make trek to top of Tomé Hill
- Thousands make way to Chimayo Good Friday