ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – Still no help for people forced to stay indoors after bees took over an abandoned Albuquerque house.
Now the city says they’ll have to wait until next week.
Crews were out Friday to assess the problem.
But what was supposed to be a quick clean up job will now be a much bigger project.
Last week KRQE News 13 told you about concerned neighbors fed up with the large swarm of bees coming from an empty house near Louisiana and Central.
Several people who live nearby have been stung repeatedly.
The city said they will be back out next Tuesday to tear down the wall and haul away the bees.