KRQE News 13, an aggressive and growing news organization in Albuquerque has an immediate opening for a morning Meteorologist. We’re looking for a creative, dynamic & natural storyteller with severe weather experience. You will be responsible for developing, preparing & delivering an accurate weather report in various newscasts. Additionally, you will also be helping out during our community focused morning broadcast, 2KASA This Morning.
Minimum two years experience as a television weather meteorologist or a degree in meteorology.
- Exceptional writing & producing skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly that connects with the viewers.
- Possess unique storytelling techniques.
- Use of social media, especially during severe weather events.
- Knowledge of WSI Weather Producer is a plus.
You must have a valid driver license, and an acceptable driving record.
If you can tell a great weather story both in the field and in the studio, rush your resume, cover letter and include a web link of your most recent & best work to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
13 Broadcast Plaza SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
No phone calls, please.
The application deadline is open until the position has been filled.