R.V. Catches Fire

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.-Investigators are looking into why an R.V. went up in flames early this morning, parked outside an Albuquerque restaurant.

Firefighters responded to the Wendy’s parking lot near University blvd.  where an R.V. was engulfed in flames.  The fire sparked around 3- this morning and even forced police to shut down lanes on Central ave.

Police say no one was inside the R.V. when it caught fire and authorities say the owner of the R.V. was not injured.

Comments are closed.