Restaurant damaged in evening fire

Restaurant damaged in evening fire

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – A Twisters restaurant on Wyoming and Menaul remains closed after a fire Sunday.

It started as a grease fire, but then spread.

Firefighters say one employee tried to put it out. He had to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Employees say they are trying to get the restaurant back open by Monday evening. provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Users who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.

blog comments powered by Disqus