KRQE Media Group, an aggressive and growing news organization in Albuquerque, NM, is seeking a Digital Media Manger to further growth of our digital properties.
This role is responsible for prioritizing key projects and initiatives, and the daily managing of the tactical operations of our digital portfolio of sites, projects, and initiatives.
- Optimize and manage content for digital properties, both editorial and advertising-related
- Design and build custom web applications and interactive features using frameworks and APIs
- Provide regular reporting for website and online marketing initiatives
- Analyze data and develop recommendations to optimize the user experience
- Hands-on optimization, including keyword/phrase research, site structure, page construction, content, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Keep up with industry trends and opportunities
- Manage content management system
- Works directly with news department and Digital Producers to generate brand-specific content on website that compliments on-air product
- Works a with Digital Media Sales Director and sales staff to achieve sales-related content and advertising goals
- Understands broad station goals and works to deliver tactics to achieve them
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours including holidays and weekends,
- Must possess excellent writing, editing and grammar skills,
- Follows direction, dependable and a self-starter,
- Must be a team player with a good attitude,
- Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines and breaking news,
- Excellent communication & organizational skills desired.
- A valid driver license & acceptable driving record is required
- Graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledge of new media, Internet related technologies, various mobile platforms, and current web trends, including social media and analytics
- Web design, web development and web management experience
- Experience with web and application servers and PHP-based content management systems
- Experience working with different digital video formats including streaming video technologies
- Ability to “think outside the box” for new solutions to interactive challenges
- Comfortable learning, analyzing and recommending new software
If you’re passionate about new media television production, a self-proclaimed geek, have a true love for the Internet, a keen interest in news, and thrive in a very competitive marketplace, you could be the perfect candidate to join our team.
To apply, rush your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
KRQE-TV (Digital Media Manager)
13 Broadcast Plaza SW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
No phone calls, please!
KRQE-TV, owned & operated by LIN Media is an equal opportunity employer.