- New Mexico sergeant arrested after lapel camera investigation - A police sergeant in New Mexico was arrested Wednesday, accused of stealing and distributing drugs.
- NMDOT construction strands rural roadside businesses - Bill Slaughter is a throwback. He's made a life in the tiny town off Interstate 40 in rural western New Mexico for four decades. He's 84-yea…
- Sports Office: UNM Soccer Coach Jeremy Fishbein - UNM men's soccer coach Jeremy Fishbein is in "The Sports Office" this week, talking about the season.
- Sunland Park police: Teen arrested for alleged bomb threat - Police in Sunland Park say a 14-year-old boy has been taken into custody in connection with a bomb threat.
- State looks to revamp I-25 corridor, south of the Big-I - The New Mexico Department of Transportation is looking to fix up one long stretch along I-25 that's showing its age and its dangers.
- Mark’s Wednesday Evening Weather Report - As a weather disturbance exits the state Wednesday night a cold front will slide in behind it and bring more showers.
- APS eyes updates at aging stadiums - With another year about to be added to the odometer for two of Albuquerque's longest-lived stadiums, APS is looking at future updates to mod…
- Police: 3 missing California kids found in New Mexico - Three missing kids from California were found in New Mexico on Wednesday.
- Rapper Kirko Bangz attacked after allegedly bad mouthing New Mexico rappers - A popular Texas rapper was attacked at his show and hit in the head with a bottle after witnesses say he bad-mouthed New Mexico.
- Utah restarts Facebook data center negotiations - Utah is restarting negotiations for Facebook's new data center despite announcing they were backing out Tuesday.
Live Stream Schedule
Watch the latest broadcast from KRQE News 13 live or on replay at any time 24/7. Here is our regular programming schedule subject to pre-emptions.
Note: Rebroadcast of programs begins immediately after the last live stream. We may break into programming for special events or special coverage.Tweets by @krqe